Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow day!

I know this week will pass by slowly because I am waiting for news from my agency....... We got quite a bit of snow here in Georgia, about 5 inches which means everything is closed. Jesse stayed home form work and we are going to be enjoying the snow with Asher! Timber loves the snow and we will be bringing her outside to play too. For all of you who didnt know, TImber has bone cancer. She seems to be doing ok right now so we are enjoying the good days with her. Here are some pictures from our day:












2 comments:

  1. These pictures are great! You guys are having so much fun in the snnow! I will keep my fingers crossed that you get some good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, the pics are so cute. I can't wait to meet Asher this summer.

    ReplyDelete